Cut Fruit and Vegetable Fluidized IQF Quick Freezer
|FOB Price:||US $60,000-200,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $60,000-200,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SLD
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Application: Vegetable/ Fruit/ Meat
- Trademark: Coolmachs
- Specification: 1 Ton to 5 Ton
- HS Code: 8418699090
- Cooling Method: Direct Cooling
- Condition: New
- Cooling Media: Cold Air
- Transport Package: Seaworth Packages
- Origin: China
The LSD series Fluidized IQF freezer has wide applications which is suitalbe for quick freezing of beans, cherries, strawberries, corns, cauliflowers and other vegetables and fruits dices and strips. It's the best equipment for quick freezing all kinds of fruit, vegetable as well as for shrimps and many other seafood products.
1) Suitable for fluidized IQF frozen for fruits and vegetables slices, dices etc.
2) Frequency converters for belt conveying and also fan blowers which assure flexibility during the production even with the most difficult products.
3) Extraordinary freezing efficiency is guaranteed by the extremely efficient evaporator, optimized design and quality finishing.
4) Easy access to all freezer parts, easy handling of maintenance and cleaning operations.
5) Stainless steel wire mash belt, which is the most reliable solution by now, proven performance by users, and universal solution for easier replacement and maintenance all over the world.
6) Superior fluidized IQF function by extra belt hitting system together with the adjustable high pressure centrifugal blower to generate vertical air flows which keep the materials in a fluidized condition during the freezing process.
7) With our high quality stainless steel belt and on position cleaning device for the belt, we can bring the highest sanitation level and easy work for cleaning of our freezer.
Technical parameter of green pea/okra/potato quick freeze processing iqf machine type industrial tunnel freezer: based on green bean
Freezing time (min)
5~30min stepless adjustable
Inner temperature of output
Freezing room temperature
Ammonia / Freon
Cold consumption (KW)
Power required (KW)